I did it! I followed an awesome tutorial from Lil Blue Boo and made some leather cuffs! One is for my sis-in-law using Lil Blue Boo's download and I made up the other one that is for my friend who is getting a book published (Wicked As They Come by Delilah S. Dawson, go order it!) using some of her favorite quotes. They turned out fabulous! I highly suggest you try it! The only thing I did differently was instead of using glitter spray paint I used shoe polish to make it look oldish. LOVE them!





added the cuff  to the project pinterest challenge...see this post for more details and pinterest inspirations!


8 Comments

  1. Prettiest. Cuff. Ever. Wicked, one might say. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I saw this on Lil Blue Boo as well and didn't want to use the glitter either. I am so happy to find this! If you don't mind me asking, what color/brand of shoe polish did you use and did you apply it after the transfer? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just used the cheap Kiwi polish in brown. I'm sure you could use and brand/color though. I did the transfer first and then used a paper towel and did light coats, letting it dry in between applications, until I got the color I wanted. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lil Blue Boo! Ashley has the best tutorials!! Your bracelet is beautiful! Thanks for sharing at A Couple of Craft Addicts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your version! Did you put a sealant on top of the print transfer, or did you you just apply the shoe polish over top of the transfer (raw)? Did any of the transfer come off when you applied the polish?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What laser printer did you use? a home printer or one at a printing business like officedepot?

    ReplyDelete