I didn't win this week's Project Run & Play's Sew Along (I wish I knew if I was at least near the top!) so I better get working on my boy's project for this week (procrastinate much?). I have never sewn ANYTHING for a boy, but I am aiming for four pieces: hat, shirt, blazer and pants. Crazy, I know.

I have never, ever won anything in my life (seriously, how sad is that??) so I REALLY want to win one week! There are so many amazing seamstresses out there, but I'm going to give it a shot! Wish me luck for this week!


5 Comments

  1. As you may know, I am one of the judges, and I assure you that you were in the top 3! I was floored by your dress, can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?!? yay! I must admit this week won't even come close to as good, this whole sewing for boys thing is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had my choice, you would have won on Project Run and play. This dress is my favorite!!! Love, the colors and I'm a sucker for pleats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Britney!!!---Ha when I saw your dress I decided not to enter---waaaay out of my league---loved it and loved what you did this week with the Boys---can't wait to see what you do next

    ReplyDelete