It was teacher appreciation week at Bella-rella's school this week and she decided she wanted to sew her teachers some pillows. I was so proud! She colored the front fabric with fabric markers (love these!) and chose a pink fleece for the back.


I cut the pieces out for her, but she sewed them and stuffed them all by herself! I helped her close them after she stabbed herself with a needle a few times. She was so proud! Love that girl!



No clue what the teachers will do with these things!
Photobucket


3 Comments

  1. Wow, that is so awesome that you've inspired your daughter to go with a handmade/hand sewn gift! They came out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to be given handmade pillows like this when I was teaching. I would have used one as a cushion on my chair and perhaps put the other in the Reading Corner. Great job, Bella-rella!!! Is teacher appreciation week something that is done in all schools?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam ~ It is here in the south :)
    Cherie ~ Thanks! She actually asked for a sewing machine for Christmas <3 All the kids ones got awful reviews, so she just uses mine verrrrry carefully!

    ReplyDelete