I've been staying up way to late working on my Project Run & Play submission for this week and haven't had much time for anything else, I figured I would list the tutorials and patterns that I used for BOYS (eek!) week. I used patterns because I have NEVER, EVER sewn boys clothes. I was surprised at how different it was. Granted I have never made a hat, knit shirt or blazer either.

For my little dude's newboy cap I used this pattern from My Taylor Made. It was was easy and he LOVES it. He called it "the coolest hat" and actually kept it on, which was a first!

For the raglan tee I used Jess' tutorial over at Craftiness is Not Optional. Great tutorial and so easy I couldn't believe it! I'm definitely planning on making more.

 I "screen printed" the shirt using freezer paper, there are a ton of tutorials out there so google away.

For the pants I used Dana's tutorial over at MADE. Awesome, perfect. LOVE her site!

The jacket was made using a pattern from Melly Sews. It turned out pretty cute if I say so  myself!

So there ya go! Look back soon for pics of Cade-man's outfit!


Leave a Reply