I reallllly need to stay on the ball with this! Sheesh. I kinda have an excuse, Cade-man was having asthma issues all weekend, so I was quite occupied. However, I did find these awesome pins last night! Click on the pins or link to be directed to the original site, these are not my ideas!

This post by Dishfunctional Designs has so many ideas of what to make with pallets it makes me want to drive all around town and hoard them! Amazing!



I ADORE this nursery {almost makes me want another little one} and awesome organization idea for any room. Glad I have an ikea nearby! 


 Is it already time for St. Pat's day??? Eek! These free printables over at The Crafting Chicks {great site!} are definitely going to be utilized if I don't get my act together! So cute!


Check out this great tutorial for fabric wall decals over at you and mie! Love Cherie and all her ideas! 


 I HAVE to do this! There are a bunch of other great tutorials over at The Ribbon Retreat too.


Join me on pintrest!

Photobucket


One Comment

  1. Aww, thanks Stephanie!!! I love your pins! It's nice when someone does all the hard work of searching and delivers the awesome to you! I love that nursery artwork and storage and the pallet chervon table! So much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete