I just realized that it's been 3 weeks since my last pin post! Wow! Project Run & Play made me lose track of everything! Eh, well, it was TOTALLY WORTH IT! {but I am bummed my signature look didn't get into the finals...sigh}. Since I don't want to bore you with 21 pins, I'll pick my top ten.  And remember to click on the picture to be directed to the original site as these are not my ideas!  Enjoy!


I am so doing this for Cade-man's room when he stops napping, GENIUS! I can't even express how awesome this is. Check out Cheri's blog to see a video of the whole room. Amazing!


Would love this for my guest room! Check out the blog for other amazing home design ideas


Love! My son is always running around with a "super belt" and cape, these would add to his "super speed!" Chcek out the DIY at Dragonfly Designs


Gorgeous! There are a ton of beautiful pieces at this etsy store! It's All in Mein


Great tutorial for this over at Delighted Momma! I have soooo many of these, super exited to try it!


A great tutorial on this piece, looking forward to trying it!


This would be so fun! Check out the blog for more cute chalkboard ideas.


Cade-man loves puzzles, these would be great to store in little baggies to pull out in waiting rooms or restaurants. Check out giverslog for a ton of other great ideas!


Great idea, check out Crayon Freckles for so many great educational ideas.


Another great waiting room/restaurant game. Tutorial and free printable over at Creative Juice, great blog!


You can follow me on Pinterest here :) 


Photobucket


Leave a Reply