3 Comments

  1. I am SO jealous. I need to find places like that around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only once a month, but I love going! There are so many things begging to be bought and fixed, but I don't have anywhere to put them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I so love your blog and happy I found you via A Couple of Craft Addicts. I'm just trying to get back into sewing; especially since I now have granddaughters, both under 5! : ) I just recently my sewing machine die out on me and then my backup machine did the same! : ( I'm planning on buying an updated one this fall but will be borrowing one for now. Right now I have a decor projects planned for my bedroom makeover. After that, it will be mostly for little girls; new granddaughter due in June!!! I'd love if you'd follow back and link to my Frugal Treasures Tuesday party going on now.

    ReplyDelete