Yep, you read that right! AUDITIONS for PROJECT RUN & PLAY! Can you believe it? Crazy! I was planning on making a beautiful new outfit that would stun everyone, but reality smacked me in the face and the plague descended on my house. It. Was. Awful! First a cold for the kiddos, totally random hives for me, then asthma for Cade-man, then a nasty stomach bug for ALL of us {with a midnight tornado warning for fun}, and now I have a deathly cough. Seriously, it's been a rough couple of weeks around here!


Since the girls from Simple Simon, who run Project Run & Play, are awesome they are letting us enter anything we have ever made. Thank the good Lord!




One of the favorite things I have ever made was my Junebug remix dress {check out the sew-along from Craftiness is not optional!} from last season. So I submitted it as my "audition" look. There are some amazing entries, but wish me luck!





 Here are my entries from last season's sew-along and check out my flickr page for more!


Photobucket


10 Comments

  1. I've never been to your site, but I voted for your dress on Project Run and Play, and I had to come over and see more! I adore that dress; it's completely my style and really hope that you win. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all much better, thanks for asking! liZ? Elizabeth?

    Thank you Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it has been so close! We'll see how today goes, but I'm just glad they are taking two! I really love your dress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is amazing. I NEED this dress.:-) Definitely got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just checked the voting and I'm bummed you didn't make it in - this dress is so gorgeous and I would have loved to see you in the competition. "Flip that bodice around" Buddies 4 Life! :) You're awesome. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. You're amazing and I'm voting for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone, I'm still in shock I got so close! I appreciate the love!

    Kristin, great minds ;)

    ReplyDelete