Jumping into another competition! Any printerest loves out there?!? Join in the fun over at Two Yellow Birds Decor and The Taylor House.





I'm entering Junebug Dress remix, which is two pinterest project put together and one of the favorite things I have ever sewn!

My Remix

Pinterest inspirations

The Junebug Dress from Craftiness is not Optional




The Starboard Skirt from Simple Simon




and

my stuffed owl party favors

 found on pinterest, originally from Snowy Bliss


and

my Golden Snitch necklace

added to pinterest via instructables




and 

my leather cuff 

found on pinterest from Lil Blue Boo

I think that's enough, don't you?


3 Comments

  1. What a great contest, eh!? Good luck with all your entries. Your Junebug dress is so pretty & elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those projects are Amazing! I really love the leather cuff. So cute! Thank you for entering them all into the Project Pinterest Challenge! Best of Luck to you!
    Jill
    twoyellowbirdsdecor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete