My daughter was invited to a friend's Frozen themed birthday and HAD to have something to wear that matched the theme...wonder where she gets that from...  Of course she only told me this the day before and I didn't have time to scour the world {aka Target} for an available Frozen shirt, so my Silhouette came to the rescue! I hoard had some silver heat transfer material, a plain t-shirt from Target {of course} and came up with this. She was very happy and we ended up making another one for her friend as an extra gift.






Check out the details...I LOVE this thing! 

If you have a little Frozen fan, grab the free cut file here. I'd love to feature you if you use it, please send me a picture! Enjoy!

”domestic

Too Much Time On My Hands


8 Comments

  1. Wow, that is beautiful! I have a Silhouette but it tends to mangle delicate cuts like this. Maybe I need a new blade. Thank you for the cut file!. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charity! Definitely try a new blade, I haven't even had it a year and I'm on my fourth one, but I use it A LOT! Send me a picture if you use it, I'd love to share it :)

      Delete
  2. Hi There!! This is soo pretty! Is this silhouette design still available? My little one just turned 2 and we are OBSESSED with everything Frozen. Would love to make this shirt for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There!! This is soo pretty! Is this silhouette design still available? My little one just turned 2 and we are OBSESSED with everything Frozen. Would love to make this shirt for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your file!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Help!! We NEED this and it isn't working... Link takes me to a white screen.... Is this still available??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is working for me, try this link, if it doesn't work I can email it directly. https://app.box.com/s/gr30839w3waijnjxg53l

      Delete