Three more days until the Silhouette Black Friday sale! Can you tell I'm itching to share the sales with you?!

Today's project was inspired by the Charlie Brown Christmas special. My kiddos were watching it in the car and I always get weepy when Linus recites the scripture. I decided that I wanted to make something to display that reminds my kids {and myself} what Christmas is all about.

I found this simple nativity file at the Silhouette Design store and added words to create this cut file. I adore the simplicity of it and the verse is one of my favorites.




Now I just need to find the perfect frame and place to hang it {once I am allowed to decorate after Thanksgiving}!



Click here for the free cut file and come back tomorrow for my next project!

Linked up!

Lil Mrs Tori


13 Comments

  1. I love that verse too. It's really pretty in the scene like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I use this cut file on the Cricut Explore. It said it is a studio file, I don't know how to upload this to Cricut Design Space. Would you please help me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly have no idea, I have never used any Cricut software or products. I'm sorry! If you think the jpg would help I can email it to you, just let me know :)

      Delete
  3. Stephanie, I would love to get a jpg of this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a post containing JPG and PNG files, I hope that helps! http://pinaforesandpinwheels.blogspot.com/2014/12/for-onto-you-image-file.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You!! So kind of you! This is going on a pillow for my daughter-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see it! That's a great idea :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you! What are the copyright laws for this image? I would like to cut it in vinyl for a craft day that we have at church. I just wanted to get your permission before I used it for more than one person. I love the design. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! What are the copyright laws for this image? I would like to cut it in vinyl for a craft day that we have at church. I just wanted to get your permission before I used it for more than one person. I love the design. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete