Five days until the Silhouette Black Friday sale! Who's excited?! There are so many new goodies out there to play with!

Here's the next project in my Black Friday sale countdown. Check back tomorrow for another one...I think I'll start on my Pottery Barn hack ideas!

I fell in love with this sentiment and created this quote file a few days ago {because my creative OCD wouldn't let me move on until I did!}, but couldn't for the life of my figure out what to do with it! I cut it out with my Silhouette and both the positive and negative cuts were beautiful, which made it even harder!



I was walking all over my house trying to think of a place to hang a framed version of it and couldn't make up my mind {if you read this blog that won't be a shock}, but then I walked by my mantle and realized that the plain cream vase could use a little pop, so out came some gold vinyl and hello gorgeous!




I love how it looks alongside my Make Today Beautiful print, which you can find here.




I think the gold quote definitely added some glitz to my simple fall mantle.


Here's a link for the free cut file and some pngs in various colors for you to download. It also makes a beautiful card or gift tag. I hope you enjoy!




Linked up here!

Lil Mrs Tori


4 Comments

  1. So pretty. Love the whole mantel layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really pretty, especially in the gold vinyl on that vase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charity! I love the look of the gold too

      Delete
  3. Thank you. I have just bought my Cameo and I am in "figuring stuff out mode". Appreciate the file.

    ReplyDelete