In happier news, I received this lovely box of goodies from Silhouette America yesterday. It's like Christmas came early!



There is a double sided adhesive starter kit with 10 free shapes, PRINTABLE {so awesome!} heat transfer sheets for dark and light fabrics, sewable and clean cut fabric interfacing, a fabric blade, heat transfer material in cream and teal, chalkboard vinyl, transfer paper, fabric ink and a pen holder! I'm over the moon excited! What should I play with first?!?


To celebrate the {amazing} Black Friday sale that Silhouette is going to have, I'm posting a week long project countdown using some of these amazing products! Check back tomorrow for the first one!


2 Comments

  1. Wow, that looks like the best mail ever! I would love to see how well the printable heat transfer material for dark fabrics works. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...I'm still trying to decide what to make first!

      Delete