Four more days until the Silhouette Black Friday sale! Here is today's countdown project!

As I was leafing through the latest Pottery Barn magazine, I desperately wanted to buy so many things, but my wallet didn't agree with me! Silly wallet. One of the things was this tree.



LOVE! I never would have thought to use black and white, but I absolutely love how it looks! I have a themed tree each year and that will definitely be it next year! This year is a Frozen colored theme, {guess who picked that?} so I will have to wait. 

I decided to go ahead and make some of the ornaments as gifts because they are just beautiful, and for $40 they'd better be! Yikes!


There is no way that my recipients have a tree that would fit a 6" bulb, so I bought regular 3" ones half off at Michaels and used some leftover chalkboard paint.






 I love the look of silver against the matte blackish grey color of the chalkboard paint, so I used some silver vinyl to cut the lettering. 



I loved the result so much that I made a couple of more designs. 


I adore them!










 Here are the files for you, snap me a picture if you make some ornaments, I'd love to feature you!




Make sure to check back tomorrow for some more pictures and another countdown project!


Linked up here!

Lil Mrs Tori


9 Comments

  1. I LOVE these! I like your version much better than the original. I don't usually have a Christmas tree, but I'm ordering some silver vinyl right now so I can make some of these for my in-laws. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a slight Christmas obsession, but I never would have thought to use black! I adore how it turned out. I hope your in-laws like them!

      Delete
  2. Good job! Think I might need a machine like yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do! Wait until the 26th, that's when the Black Friday deals come out!

      Delete
  3. Oh, wow....you ma'am, are a creative genius. They are better than the PB ornaments($40-yikes!!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also considering getting one of these machines- curse you Stephanie for making this look easy and fun!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do you get the vinyl to lay perfectly flat on these? I'm having a horrible time with any curved surfaces. :-(

    ReplyDelete