It's LIVE! The Silhouette Black Friday deals are officially open! 



I'm so excited that I was chosen to be able to share these with you and for being able to offer you a code for 40% off at SilhouetteAmerica.com (*excluding machines, design downloads, download cards, subscriptions and gift cards), PLUS there is free shipping on orders over $25 AND the design downloads are 50% off! So when you go shop, and you will go shop once you see these prices, be sure to use my code PINWHEELS to get the deals!


I think this is my personal favorite, it's like getting a Portrait machine and $50 download cards for free! I'm sure you can find a friend and work out a plan to get in on this bundle!

This is the new version of the machine that  I have...would it be bad if I bought myself another one?


This bundle comes with the new Cameo and the Designer Edition software upgrade {I want!}, 
and a free one year membership to Club Silhouette, which is $120 value



This is a great machine if you don't plan on cutting anything very wide, and seriously it's only $180 with a year long subscription to Club Silhouette, which is a $120 value all by itself! 
So that's basically free, right? {That's what you should tell Santa!}



I suggest you all go hurry over before they sell out {which they do!}, because these are awesome deals and the sale ends on December 8th!  Make sure to use my code PINWHEELS to get them and to get 40% off accessories if you already have a machine. I'd love to know if you get anything!

Happy Shopping!!!
#SilhouetteRocks




Leave a Reply