I always design our Christmas cards, mainly because I'm cheap and have found that the cheapest way to get cards is to create a 4x6" design and have it printed as a regular picture instead of a card, and you can usually find some great deals on pictures during the holidays! Last year I got 100 cards for $5. Not to shabby! This year I was a big spender and ordered some cards through Costco, mainly because I had a coupon and it only cost $10!

I'm still loving the chalkboard craze, so I designed this and used some awesome free wreath overlays from We Lived Happily Ever After {AMAZING site!}.


I had to add some goofy pictures of my crazies! 


I made some blank versions to share if y'all want to use them for something. 
Let me know if you do, I'd love to see! And seriously, go check out We Lived Happily Ever After

printable 4x6



4x6"


5x7"


6x7.5" {Costco size}


2 Comments