So the amazingly talented Alida from Alida Makes started a sewing series called "Sew the Show" where each month she chooses a show from Netflix and challenges you to create something inspired by the character. This month she chose The Honorable Woman starring Maggie Gyllenhaal. Her style is very classic and simplistic.


I was going to make a blouse and wide leg trousers, but being a suburban stay-at-home mom of three I realized that I would never wear them! And the other top I tried was a hot mess! So, I chose to make a loose camisole blouse and a simple wrap skirt, I'm sure I can find a way to incorporate them into my mommy wardrobe! I very rarely sew things for myself, so this was definitely a challenge, but I'm happy with how it turned out. Pardon the horrible pictures!




Baby girl wanted to get in on the fun too!




MORE TOMORROW! This mommy is sleepy!


Leave a Reply